Friday, July 22, 2005

Let's Reach out for the Skies...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I'm so eager for the month of August to come...
I don't know whether I should be happy or what....
It's my birthday month and furthermore National Day is coming..
The patriotism is always there since schooling days...
But I've never been to the stadium to watch on the actual day..
no members lah
The last time was in sec 3 with my JVSS mates....
I was having a great time cheering and singing and dancing to the song...
When the trailer on taufik and rui en's came out on tv, i sing along and even dance...
khekkekke.....I've memorised their steps.....
woah...so 'semangat' zura eh
With the 'semangatness' I will teach my students these dance steps to perform for national day concert.
although my students are 3 yr olds....who cares...khekkeke
I will teach the whole school the dance steps then..
But where to get the songs, ya?
as in in CD...Pls reply if you know.....

lalallalala.......let's reach out for the skies....
with wings we soar up high.........
nannanananana......
oh gosh, I've gone crazy......
yup...gone crazy over taufik...i know he was so the last yr icon......
khekkeke...tapi takpekan...sekejap je semangat...
But Rui En's voice no power lah...i prefer stef sun....but anyway, still love other national day songs...

2:30 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com